The Island Sailing Club AGM took place and Saturday 14 October and elected a Board for 2024. The team is:
- Commodore – Tim Devlin
- Vice Commodore (House) – Maureen Wroath
- Rear Commodore (Sailing) – Phil Cracknell
- Rear Commodore (Strategy) – Ian Pretty
- Treasurer – Tony Sweet
- Director for Operations – Rob Peace
- Director for Property – Trine Kvinnesland
- Director for Younger Membership – Kieran Ward
Following the elections,Tim Deviln welcomed Kieran Ward as the newest member of the Board. Kieran will have a focus on developing our offer to younger members in the Club and those who are thinking of joining.
The ISC is a historic Club, in existence since 1889, the home of the Round the Island Race and one of the organising clubs for Cowes Week. We look forward to seeing our many mainland members and providing a congenial atmosphere for our many activities on and off the water during the year. New members are always welcome.
More information on our Board can be found here